Sunday, August 30, 2009

NEW Design Team Chosen!

Hi EVERYONE!

WOW! Did I get a ton of Design Team submissions for our call! The response was fantastic but just made the decision of choosing that much harder! How do you use the process of elimination when ALL of the entries were submitted with handmade items truly made from LOVE?

Well, the application deadline ended and it was time to put on my Big Girl Panties, weed through all the submissions I received and choose the PERFECT Design Team for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog. After hours and hours of consideration, I just couldn’t do it on my own and had to call in some help! Another four hours went by and still not any closer to choosing the new Design Team members. Finally, it came down to everyone choosing their top three submissions, putting the names in a cup and drawing…Voila, the NEW Stamptacular Design Team was created!

Several current DT Members have chosen to remain on the team but, unfortunately, it is with great sadness that I tell you, there are a few current members that have had to make the tough choice to step down from the team after their six month commitment has been completed...Carly, Kristen, Jilly and Joanne...please know you will ALL be missed!

Now on to what you've all been waiting for...

Below is a list of the Design Team that will be creating weekly inspirational projects for our October through March 2010 challenges...CONGRATULATIONS ladies! Please help me welcome our NEW Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Design Team...

Sarah

Georgia

Simonne

Piali

Aud Kirsten

Carolyn


Current DT Members who have decided to stay aboard...I'm grateful to have you all remain on the team! You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations!

Nikki

Janneke

Paula

Dee

Line

Liza

6 comments:

Callie said...

Congratulations to all of the new DT members... your blogs show that you definitely deserve the spot... and yeah for all the current members who have decided to stay on!

SemSee said...

Many congrats to everyone! I'm doing to happy dance in my chair right now - WOO HOO! Can't wait to get to know you all and work with such talent! Hugs, Sem xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the girls :D

Can't wait to work with you girls ;0)

And Jilly, Joanne, Carly and Kirsten, I will miss you!

Hugs, Janneke

jennruggeri75 said...

Way to go girls! You are all going to do an amazing job!!

Liza said...

Congrats ladies, I can't wait to get to know you! Carly, Kristin, Jilly and Joanne....I will miss you all.

Liza xx

Carly said...

Congrats to all the new members!! This was such an amazing team to be part of!!