Sunday, June 28, 2009

Challenge #13: "Party Animal!"

It’s another great week here at Stamptacular! Thanks for joining us!

This week's challenge is called:

"Party Animal!"


For this challenge you need to create a project that includes at least one animal. Oh, and don’t forget that you must also incorporate some sort of stamping on your project as well. Afterall, this isn’t called the STAMPtacular Sunday Challenge for nothing! You are free to create whatever you'd like as long as you follow the requirements!

You will have from now until midnight (EST) July 4th, 2009 to complete this challenge and post a comment with a DIRECT LINK to your submission in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

EMMA of Stampin’ Up

(This is Emma's submission for our Party Animal Challenge) Isn't it fabulous?

The prize is...

Emma is offering FREE shipping on any Stampin' Upu order placed through her! Sorry, this offer is limited to UK orders only!

Please remember, in order to be entered in our drawing your entry MUST be original and created ONLY for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Here are this week's Design Team submissions:

**June's Guest Design Winner**
Gry-Heidi

For your chance to be a Guest Designer for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge all you have to do is enter at least THREE of our challenges during the month and your name will be put on our ballet. The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an en

tire month! It's that simple!

Priscilla


Paula

Nikki

Liza

Line

Kristin

Joey

Joanne


Jilly

Janneke

Dee

Carly

To enter your submission for this week’s challenge please leave us a DIRECT LINK to your creation in the comment section of this post.

HINT: For a DIRECT LINK all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy the http:// addr

ess that is in your search engine and paste it in the sample code below where it says "type your blog address here". This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you've posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is my wild animal creation.
http://alteringdiva.blogspot.com/2009/06/stamptacular-challenge-sketch-57.html

amanda stokes said...

Hi
here's mine
thanks for looking
amanda x

Janiel/ janny said...

thanks for stopping by to look....
here is my entry

janny

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

What fun!! Some many awesome examples!! I went with my favorite stamped Monkey, Changito. He made me a really fun bookmark. You can see it on my blog

jennruggeri75 said...

Fun Challenge! I love all of the DT cards- Dee your card is amazing!! I decided to use my new Spa Sophie stamp... you can find it on my
blog

Carmen O. said...

Great cards from the DT! Gosh you guys are amazing to come up with such fabulous creations each week. my party animal

Unknown said...

Great DT samples. I really had a tough time choosing my animal.

here's mine

piwee said...

great cards from the design team
and thanks for looking
http://piwee-petra.blogspot.com/
hugs petra

Dorothy said...

I have created a card which is here - though I am not sure I am creating a direct link! Thanks for the inspiration.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1397229?cat=11184

Irit Shalom said...

LOVR YOUR DT CARDS/ MINE IS LO ACTUALLY- THE FROG IS A STAMP WARECOLORD- I HAVE MORE ANIMALS- BUT THESE ARE RUBONS OR CUTTED ONES- SO 1 STAMP IS HERE FOR YOUR CAHLLENGE
HERE IS MY LO

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

great challenge this week girls!!!
http://mommalizzie.blogspot.com/2009/06/ssc-13.html

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

I hope this is okay, it is VERY simple but I wanted to join a challenge because I want people's feedback. Thanks!

My Card

Denise Clark said...

Wow, what a terrific group of cards to inspire us all! Awesome!

This was the perfect chance to use my new cat stamp! Here's mine!

Denise Clark said...

I'm not sure I got it right so here's my link again http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2009/06/do-you-put-sentiments-on-cards-right.html

How do you all do that "Here's mine?"

Vickilyn said...

I've got plenty of animals!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-tuesday.html

Thanks for looking!

~Vicki

Linda said...

Hi, Thanks for the great challenge. I haven't had much luck with linking so I will try both ways.
here's mine

If you see the mistake I make when I use the code please email me to let me know what I need to do to fix it. Thanks, ljcardering@yahoo.com

Or go to http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/2009/06/unscripted-sketches-and-stamptacular.html

Linda said...

Oh my goodness it worked. I did have to try three times and I am not sure what I did the last time but YEA! Thanks for the code:)

Beverly G said...

Thanks gals all the animals are really cute.Fit right in for me to use some of my prize stash.
Here's my entry
Beverly Gotthardt

Cathy Spicer said...

I tend to use animals frequently so this was an easy one for me.
Cat’s Creation

Alysabeth said...

Hi there thanx for the challenge:o)

http://layinrubberink.blogspot.com/2009/06/party-animal.html

Unknown said...

Hi, great theme this week & love the DT's designs, my entry is here

Thanks

Jan x

Lilacanglia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilacanglia said...

Super DT work,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Victoria said...

Fab challenge, DT creations are amazing as usual


Here's mine this week

Victoria
x

lindyloo said...

here's my card

huggies lindyloo x

Doreen said...

Here's my card.

K said...

Thanks for the challenge! I plan on celebrating the Fourth with friends and food. Have a safe and happy one!
--K

Here's mine:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1399395?cat=500&ppuser=211700

Susan said...

Phew!
A challenge indeed for me this week!
Heres my card
Thanks for looking
SuzyX

Anonymous said...

Here is my party animal card!!

Toothy said...

here is my card

Kristie W. said...

What a fun challenge! Great samples :)

Here is my card

Jeanette said...

HERE'S MINE!</a

This is my first time here. Had lots of fun with this challenge.

Jeanette

LINDA said...

Fun Challenge, Great DT cards..
Here's my card
Thanks for looking
Linda

gerdsf said...

Great card from the Design Team.
It was quite hard to wrap my brain around something creative again. And I had to finish today if I wanted to participate in this challenge since I am going on a trip this weekend.

Well.....anyway, I managed to get it done. Here is my entry

Tracey said...

Fab challenge & the DT samples are gorgeous :-)

My card is here

x

tiggertastic said...

My entry is here Thanks for looking

Sarah x

Danielle Richard said...

Here is my Party Animal!!

Here is my card

Danielle

Tertia said...

I just made it by the skin of my teeth!
Here is my card

Emma said...

hi all here is my entry

Here is my card

Tasha said...

hey there fab challenge this week ands the DT cards are all gorgeous
here's my card
love tasha xx

Gloria said...

here's mine